For a family meal that won’t break the bank, you can’t go past the seafood options on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Not only are they fresh and delicious, these five mains can be on the table within 30 minutes.
These recipes all form part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Join thousands of other mums and get access to even more seafood recipes including Spaghetti Marinara, Chilli Mussels with Polenta, and Fish Pie.
Five Seafood Recipes You Can Prepare In Under Half An Hour
Which will you try first?
1. Fish Fingers
Fish fingers are very popular with children and an easy win at at the dinner table. You could even get the kids involved by getting them to help you roll the fish in the egg, flour and breadcrumbs or whisking the egg and milk.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 egg (50g)
- ¼ cup milk (62ml)
- 400 g white fish cut into 2cm thick chunks or strips
- ½ cup plain flour (60g)
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (120g)
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 200C/gas mark 6
- Whisk egg and milk together
- Coat the fish in flour, dip fish into egg mixture, then roll in breadcrumbs
- Lay on a lined baking tray and spray with oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
2. Chilli prawn and avocado macro bowl
This bowl only takes 20 minutes to make and is packed full of natural protein. Prawns are best cooked fresh, so feel free to switch them out for any other protein you love if you want to make it in advance (tuna is a good choice). Get the recipe here.
3. Fish Curry with Pappadums
Prepare this 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge meal on the stove top to have it ready in under half an hour. There’s also the option of cooking it in the slow cooker if you prefer to set it and forget about it.
4. Fish Slaw Burritos
Oven baked crusted fish with a refreshing slaw all wrapped in tasty corn tortillas, makes for a delicious budget friendly meal from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge at just £1.04 per serve.
5. Rice Avocado and Tuna Sushi Bowl
If avocadoes are too expensive, try a dollop of sour cream instead. Get the recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.