Kristin Cavallari says her breasts are more voluptuous than ever these days!
But the mum-of-three hasn’t had a boob job – she claims the perkiness was down to breastfeeding.
‘Thank You Breastfeeding’
The former Hills star, who is mum to Camden Jack (August 8, 2012), Jaxon Wyatt (May 7, 2014) and daughter Saylor James (November 23, 2015), shared a snap of herself at the Grammys on Instagram.
“I just wanna thank breastfeeding for making my left boob perkier than my right,” she captioned the pic of herself in a bra-less gown.
“Oh, and the glam squad. And spicy, skinny margs. Goodnight!”
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.