This amazing mum has made 22 meals from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge using ONE POT and they all came in under her weekly budget!
One Pot, 22 Meals
Stephanie Marriott, who is a 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member, proves that cooking can be easy, cheap and she also shows there doesn’t have to be much washing up either! Stephanie has lost an amazing 3.7st. on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, something she attributes in large part to meal prepping.
“I’m sure like most mums, one of the things I dislike about doing a big cook-up is the mountain of washing up to do afterwards,” Stephanie says.
“This got me thinking, I wonder how many meals there are that you can easily whip up in one pot or pan.
“I started browsing the 28 Day Weight Loss challenge hub and quickly realised there are so many recipes to choose from.”
Stephanie decided to make a heap of heartwarming meals from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge that can be made in just ONE pot.
“A lot of delicious warming meals that are suitable for winter, can also be cooked in just one saucepan or frying pan. What’s better than that? A delicious hearty meal and hardly any cleaning up to do afterwards,” she adds.
“In just a few hours I have made five one pot meals, which equated to 22 serves of dinners and all within my grocery budget.”
What Stephanie Made:
- One Pot Spaghetti Bolognese – Check out the recipe here
- Moroccan Chickpea Stew – recipe in Challenge hub.
- Tuscan Chicken Stew – recipe in Challenge hub.
- Budget Beef Stew – recipe in Challenge hub.
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry – Check out the recipe here.
Stephanie says: “It was so easy, and the best part was there was barely any cleaning up to do.”
Stephanie’s Top Tips For One Pot Meals:
- If you have two large pots, cook two meals at the same time.
- Choose 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge recipes that have similar ingredients, this means less items to purchase.
- Freeze extra serves and defrost for a quick mid week meal.
Stephanie’s Amazing 3.7st. Weight Loss Journey
Stephanie Marriott you look absolutely incredible! This motivated mum has managed to transform her body, embrace healthy eating and prioritise exercise with the support of The Healthy Mummy.
Stephanie says: “On the left, this is me is at my heaviest, 12.8st, 9 months after the birth of my first baby. The next picture is 14 months after the birth of my 3rd baby at 9.1st.”
The Healthy Mummy Support
The Healthy Mummy has been able to support thousands of mums – including Stephanie – improve their health, weight and lifestyle.
Stephanie says: “The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge gives you all of the tools and support that you need to change. Healthy recipes, meal plans, exercise plans and support groups.”
Don’t Wait – Start Today!
Stephanie says: “Don’t wait until next week, next month or next year to start changing habits. Start today.
“Start by drinking more water. Start by committing to a healthy breakfast or lunch each day.
“You don’t have to change EVERYTHING all at the same time – that will only bring stress, anxiety and the feeling of failure when you don’t succeed immediately.
“Above all, remember that you don’t go from a before picture to an after picture overnight!”
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss and blast belly fat?
If you are interested in kickstarting your weight loss and want to improve your energy – not to mention – improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including a 7 day cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To learn more about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CLICK HERE.