Are you wanting to rid your body of unwanted toxins, ditch the tummy bloat and feel super refreshed and ready to attack your weight loss and fitness goals?
The Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help. Read on…
7 Day Cleanse for 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Members
Before the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge kicks off, we want to congratulate all the amazing mums for completing the 28 Day Challenge! We would love to see your amazing results so please share in our Private Support Group on Facebook.
Before the next round we are taking advantage of this WEEK between challenges to cleanse and detoxify on The Healthy Mummy’s 7 Day Cleanse.
Get ready to 7 Day Cleanse
At the end of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Members have a 7 Day Cleanse Meal Plan to follow. The 7 Day Cleanse Meal Plan is loaded with fresh, light and delicious recipes.
The Meal Plan is SPECIFICALLY designed to assist your body with its cleansing processes, help you load up on fibre and soak up plenty of vitamins and minerals to help you feel motivated, prepared and REFRESHED for next month’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Some of our FAVOURITE cleansing meals that could be part of your cleanse include:
- Sesame, Brown Rice & Egg Bowl – Start your day right with this breakfast! You’ll be full up for the rest of the morning.
- Lemongrass & Ginger Chicken Soul Soup – A delicious and easy to prepare meal that will keep you feeling full for longer as well as helping your body cleanse and rid itself of toxins. Just five minutes of prep time and 330 calories per serve.
- Slow Cooked Caramel Apples – At just 156 calories, this is the perfect fruity, sweet treat to end a meal that won’t ruin your weight loss efforts!
If you are NOT currently a 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member – you can still get access to this incredible 7 Day Cleanse by signing up to our program with thousands and thousands of other mums.
If you are on a mission to tackle your weight and overhaul your health – then our Challenge can help. You can spend the 7 days of the cleanse DETOXIFYING your body and kick start your weight loss journey before the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge round commences!
Meal Prep for your cleanse week
We asked one of our resident Meal Prep Queens Sascha Farley for some of her top tips to help all the mums prep and get ready for cleanse week.
Sascha said “Prepping for a cleanse week can help you stay on track and save money, it also takes the guesswork out of your week and quickly solves the issue of being hangry!”
Here are her tips:
1. Find a type of prep that works for you!
- Some families can prep for the full week ahead on a Sunday
- Others prep nightly by doubling dinner every night/organizing or cooking snacks
- Daily prep also helps, setting aside a little time each morning to set out snacks, perhaps make a smoothie or quick salad
- Batch cooking snacks here and there or in spare time all adds up, this another effective way!
Whatever works will be the most effective, don’t try and do something that doesn’t fit into your lifestyle.
2. You can customize the cleanse plan to suit you better or to repeat meals – example you could prep a big batch of Egg and Cheese breaky cups and have them every morning!
3. Keep snacks simple, fruit and nuts etc – divide them up into little bags ready to grab and go
4. Pre-chop veggies – which would be good for the Chilli Tofu Stir Fry!
5. Lemon water is an awesome drink to have while cleansing so chop up those lemons ready to go!
6. Pick things that are easy to do the night before – you’ll feel more organised if you make a batch of the Peppermint Choc Slice in advance for the next day’s snack.
7. It’s important to still eat your calories while doing the 7 day cleanse so have some extra snacks on hand such as boiled eggs, crackers and dip or make extra of the snacks such as the belly blasting bliss balls.
On top of the delicious, fresh and healthy meal plan and as part of GAP WEEK don’t forget to check out The Healthy Mummy MIND.BODY.BREATH. Sessions.
The Healthy Mummy MIND.BODY.BREATH sessions are designed to support mindful motherhood (and compliment your exercise program while following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge).
About The Healthy Mummy MIND.BODY.BREATH sessions
There is three Healthy Mummy MIND.BODY.BREATH sessions for you to choose from:
- 3 minute
- 5 minute
- 10 minute
All Healthy sessions begin with a MIND.BODY.BREATH warm-up, to get you settled and prepared.
How to find the MIND.BODY.BREATH SESSIONS in the Healthy Mummy App?
- TOUCH EXERCISE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE APP HOME PAGE
- SELECT MIND.BODY.BREATH FROM THE EXERCISE MENU
- ENSURE YOU TOUCH THE HOW TO COMPLETE THIS WORKOUT TO READ & UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORKS & WILL BENEFIT YOUR EXERCISE ROUTINE
- WORK THROUGH EACH MIND.BODY.BREATH SESSION AS THEY ARE LISTED IN THE APP
- MAKE SURE YOU TOUCH THE RECORD THIS WORKOUT BUTTON ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE SESSION, SO IT REGISTERS AGAINST YOUR ACTIVITY
Check out these mums amazing results after our 7 Day Cleanse
Cassie lost 5lbs and 4cm off her body and feels absolutely fantastic!
She says “I usually lose track after three days of a cleanse but was really proud to have five GREAT days and two alright days.”
After mum Bec had already lost 3.5st with The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges she found her weight had hit a plateau…then she did a 7 day cleanse. It kickstarted her weight loss all over again with another 4lbs in just 7 days.
It’s not too late to start the cleanse! Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
Our Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- New CHALLENGE THEME each month – so you’ll NEVER get bored
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
- Find out more or join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge here.