28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Tracey Bentley has shared her photos and story with us today, in the hope that it will motivate other mums across the UK who are following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge (or thinking about joining).
She is down 2.11st after one year of healthy eating and exercise, and her photos show the huge difference.
Tracey says, “Thank you Healthy Mummy and the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for giving me and all these amazing women the tools and the know-how to keep us and our families healthy and happy.
I have 2 kids (Mercedes 15, and Jack 12) and we live in Poole, Dorset.
I’m now a happy size 10/12 and weigh 11.3st. I’m now toning up my tummy, arms and thighs to be able to be body confident in shorts and maybe even a bikini.
My hair feels amazing and I no longer have to slap on loads of moisturiser as my skin is no longer dry and taut.”
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.