6 stone GONE! “Anything is possible when you believe in yourself.”
Sarah Gilling, 30, has two children aged 6 and 4. She has been following The Healthy Mummy since October 2015 after she had her daughter, she has lost a total of 6 stone and feeling pretty proud of herself.
Sarah has dropped from 18 stone down to 11 stone. A size 20 to a size 10. That’s pretty awesome!
Sarah shares, “I have high blood pressure and it’s come right down and my medication has been lowered since I started with The Healthy Mummy.
“I have also noticed I’m not as tired. I have more energy, and I am able to run after my kids and have fun with them, and my back isn’t as sore as it was.
“I am feeling mentally and physically great. I have more confidence and I think it shows!”
Sarah talks about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Sarah says, “I use the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and love that I can put any ingredients I have at home into the search function and find a delicious recipe and my kids love all of the meals which are a huge bonus! I love that it’s real food and tastes delicious.”
Healthy Mummy Smoothies and products
“I used the Healthy Mummy Smoothies for breakfast and lunch when I first started losing weight. I loved them and found it great to lose weight. I then had them as snacks before the gym when I started weight lifting”, shares Sarah.
Sarah’s favourite Healthy Mummy recipes:
“My favourite Healthy Mummy meal would be the Stovetop lasagne and my fave snack would be the White choc fudge, Weetbix slice, and Almond butter fudge. My sons favourite meals are the Devilled sausages, Spinach and egg pizza for breakfast and Apple pie mug cake for dessert.
All these recipes are available on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Sarah’s tips for success:
- Meal plan and prep have healthy treats in the freezer ready to go so when your feeling like a naughty snack you won’t reach for that chocolate.
- Don’t weigh yourself every day or even every week. Your weight is just a number, go by how you feel!
- If you fall off that wagon, that is OK and totally normal but make sure you get back on even if it is a week later or a month, just keep getting back on. There is no right time frame for your weight loss journey everyone is different, just don’t give up. Believe in yourself!
Sarah adds, “The Healthy Mummy community has absolutely helped me. All my fellow Healthy Mummy’s keep me accountable and motivated. Also, the local meetups and local walks with other Healthy Mummy’s are great!”
Join Sarah on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
We’ve proudly helped millions of mums transform their health.
Mums just like you are completely transforming their health and bodies. You can do it too (and it’s easy!)
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a mums only, 5 star rated app with over 2k reviews in 8 weeks!!
You get unrestricted access to :
● Nutritionist & chef designed weekly meal plans
● Personal Trainer crafted At-home workouts- 28 minutes and under
● Daily Motivation from My Coach
● Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
● Over 4,000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
● REAL TIME support from The Healthy Mummy Team and OVER 200,000 other mums
Click here for more details on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.