Low calorie yummy snacks can be hard to come by. Luckily we have a huge supply of recipes like this on The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
These Nutella bliss balls are surprisingly filling and the perfect yummy snack when you are craving something sweet but don’t want to blow all your calories! They taste just like a mouthful of dreamy Nutella (but without all the sugar).
They are super easy to make with just a handful of ingredients, including delicious hazelnuts. These yummy little nuts are full of nutrients including vitamins, minerals, antioxidant compounds and healthy fats so they make a great addition to any snack.
Let your food processor do all the work with this recipe! Just throw in your soaked dates, hazelnuts, cacao powder, Chocolate Smoothie mix and maple syrup and blend together until all mixed up. Add a little water if need be to loosen the mixture.
Roll the mixture into 14 balls and that’s it! Job done.
These will be your new go-to snack on the run. Give them a go!
Top Tips for making Nutella Bliss Ball
- Use any smoothie flavour of your choice.
- You can also make it without the smoothie mix if you wish.
- It is easier to make the bliss ball mix less dry if needed, rather than salvage it from being too wet – so squeeze out the dates after soaking and keep some of the juice in case you need to add it.
- To make the bliss balls chunky with ‘bits’ in them, mix everything together all in one go.
- To make the bliss balls smooth – mix the hazelnuts and dry ingredients on their own first before adding the dates.
See how easy they are to make here!
Get more delicious recipes like this on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Join the thousands of mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge tackling and ACHIEVING their weight loss goals.
No matter what your goal – The Healthy Mummy is here to SUPPORT YOU and your PERSONAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.