Check out this Healthy Mummy’s amazing abs in just 8 weeks! We are very impressed.
How to get Abs in just 8 weeks!
Rachael Springford, 32, is a mum of 2 children aged 5 and 19 months from Bournemouth. She has been following The Healthy Mummy for 8 weeks and has already gained some AWESOME Abs due to her hard work.
Rachael says, “I have lost over half a stone and it took just 8 weeks. ( I wanted to tone more than I wanted to lose weight)
“I have noticed I am so much less tired and sluggish than I use to be! I have the energy to exercise and I actually want to do it!
“I use the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app all the time, every meal, I cook it from the app. It is so easy to find recipes and I love how it breaks down the macros of each portion for me.
“I also love how I can change the portion size based on if I am batch cooking to freeze some or just making a 1 off meal.
“I love the Healthy Mummy Smoothies I use vanilla and strawberry at the moment. I have a Smoothie for breakfast every day. “
Rachael’s favourite Healthy Mummy recipe:
Rachael’s favourite Healthy Mummy meal is the Stovetop lasagne, “it is soooo tasty ( I substitute for turkey mince as I am trying to eat as lean as possible) and my favourite snack without a doubt the Weetabix slice.”
Rachael’s exercise plan
“I tend to exercise doing HIIT classes at the gym ( they have a creche) and playing tennis and going to the gym. I make sure I do some kind of exercise every day Monday-Friday.”
- How to tone. If you are trying to tone up try and eat lean foods so substitute red meat for chicken or Turkey.
- Give it time, Rome wasn’t built in a day. You may not see anything for a week then the next week the results really come through and pay off!
- Prep prep prep, I always have Healthy Mummy snacks savoury and sweet in my fridge, I have not bought a chocolate bar ( which I love) in the whole 8 weeks!!
- Don’t give in even if you fall off the wagon for a day or a week it’s much easier to get back on it now that it will be in one month or 2 months’ time!! Yes, I had the odd bad day but the next day I woke up and said: “I’m going back to the way I was when I am achieving so much.”
- The Healthy Mummy community has really been so supportive. I have asked lots of questions and people are always there, no one judges you, everyone is genuinely there to help you achieve your goals.
Check out some of the great workouts on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to help you get abs like Rachael:
- This workout takes 2.5 minutes and BURNS calories!!!
- Get amazing results in just 5 mins with the ‘The Magic 5’ Workout!!!
- Mum of five shares her secrets behind losing tummy fat