Sam is 44 years of age and has 5 children. She has PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) and suffers from severe IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
“Those four things haven’t stopped me from losing weight or changing my body, especially my tummy area. If anything, they have fuelled the fire to keep going and to prove to myself that I can!”
Samantha has been using the smoothies daily. She also followed the meal plans and did the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge exercises. “I felt my clothes start to become lose. My body was changing and I loved it!” she says.
These things combined as well as being consistent with moving her body have 100% helped her to achieve the changes in her body.
Samantha’s 8 tips for losing tummy fat (that worked for her)
1. “Keep hydrated with lots of water.
2. Swap unhealthy sugar laden drinks for water and green tea.
3. Eat cleanly. You can absolutely still have the occasional unhealthy treat, but with the amount of awesome ones available within the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app, your only issue will be which one to choose!
4. Fill up on awesome green vegetables.
5. Move your body. If it’s only 15 minutes per day you can do, make it effective! Dance around the house with your kids, try Dance Fit, go for a run or choose one of the awesome tummy / ab workouts within the Challenge app.
6. Watch your portion sizes. I used to eat until I was about to explode, which I found put me in a bad cycle of binge eating and then not eating enough. Eating realistic portion sizes and regular meals has helped my tummy area as well.
7. Eat according to any food intolerances or allergies you have. I know first hand the effects an IBS flare up can have on your body, and I know that it can a bit time consuming when you first start, but the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app has awesome dietary filters and with the knowledge I now have I can swap ingredients within my meals to meet my requirements.