Are you a breastfeeding mum looking for a way to give your milk supply a healthy boost? Give these dark chocolate milk supply boosting muesli bars a whirl.
Your Healthy Mummy Smoothie is a great foundation for healthy eating and milk production. As breastfeeding takes a lot of energy it’s great to have some healthy recipes to hand to help with milk supply and overall vitality.
These are a great snack to enjoy as part of your 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
There are three key ingredients with a long-standing reputation for boosting milk supply in breastfeeding mums: oats, flaxseed and brewer’s yeast.
These ingredients are combined in these delicious bars, which are easy to make and taste great.
Add an extra glass of water for each bar you eat, to help support breast milk production and efficient digestion.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.