This slow-cooked Pork Ramen Recipe is easy to prepare and it’s also easy to serve in ramen bowls!
Try making this as part of your meal prep days to have succulent pork on hand for the week ahead.
This delicious Pork Ramen Recipe comes straight from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Members have access to thousands of recipes, from noodles to burgers and everything in between.
Want more recipes like this Pork Ramen Recipe? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
Are You Ready To Become A Healthy Mummy?
If you’re looking for more best and easy, low-budget, healthy meals like this delicious recipe, you’ll love the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
You’ll have access to 3,000 recipes, 28 days of customisable, breastfeeding-friendly meal plans each month as well as daily mum-friendly exercise plans.
Thousands of mums take part in our challenges every month and have lost 2 million kilos between them.