Oh Nikola Green, you’ve done it again! This 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member has absolutely NAILED her meal prep, creating fifty delicious meals in just one afternoon.
Nikola shares, ‘Today’s meal prep took 4.5 hours and in that time I made 50 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge meals!
These will be dinners and easy lunches!’
Nikola’s kitchen bench showcases her amazing collection of healthy meals.
Nikola has lost 2.9st since beginning her 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge journey. And this isn’t the first time that Nikola has shared her tips. Read her story and tips on how to start the challenge here.
Why Nikola swears by meal prep for getting results
Nikola knows that planning ahead means she is less likely to grab a take away or less-than-healthy snack on the go. The single mum of twins shares, ‘I love to meal prep as it saves time, money and keeps me on track with my eating!’
Check out this well stocked freezer!
She’s also a fan of fitting in some exercise wherever possible – even fitting some squats in at the supermarket!
Here’s what Nikola made:
These recipes are all on our website, check them out by clicking on the link below.
These recipes can all be found in the recipe hub for members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- Chicken Laksa
- Thai Red Curry
- Cowboy Chilli
- Spicy Chicken and Corn Soup
- Courgette and Bacon Slice
- Satay Fried Rice
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.