If you are you are a breastfeeding mother and you want to eat something healthy and delicious that could also boost your milk supply – we have the recipe for you.
These tasty cookies are easy to make and use high quality, natural ingredients which allow you to enjoy a tasty treat that is also good for you. The key ingredient for boosting milk supply is the brewer’s yeast, so don’t skip that.
Thanks Janet Cook for sharing this healthy recipe with us. They taste as good as they look. Plus you can make them dairy free if you need to by using dairy-free chocolate chips. Enjoy three meals and three snacks a day on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more about joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for £1 click here.